New Member Spokane, WA

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello all, new member here from Spokane WA (#17703). Have 2018 Jeep Rubicon JL that is current project, looking forward to getting back out on trails this spring!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew neighbor. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all, new member here from Spokane WA (#17703). Have 2018 Jeep Rubicon JL that is current project, looking forward to getting back out on trails this spring!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

The Inland-northwest meet-up conference call happens the third Sunday of the month, and they are also having several trail runs during the summer. If your interested here is the forum link.Inland Northwest Conference Call - 06/17/2018

If you have any questions your Representative is @Jedi on the forum.

Reactions: jpax300

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Hello and welcome to Overland Bound @jpax300! Spokane is a great location with opportunities in the Cascades and the Rockies depending on which direction you want to head. Heck, a little trip across the border will bring you into some incredible B.C. overlanding as well. There are a number of members in-and-around Spokane, and lots going on in the PNW. I highly recommend checking out the NorthWest Region forums [link] you can get to know who is in your area. Meetups, camp outs, and other events are usually posted to our Rally Point System [link] so you might want to check that out as well.

@Sandpoint Steve is your local Member Rep and he hosts a monthly conference call [link] that just so happens to be scheduled for tomorrow evening. It would be great if you could join in and chat with the group. The Inland NorthWest group also has a camping trip planned for May 4th-5th [link]. If you can make it, that would be a great chance to meet other members from the area. The biggest event of the PNW is the NW Overland Rally [link] held in Plane, WA at the end of June. There will be a number of Overland Bound members there and lots of opportunities to learn about various subjects.

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Yeah, what they said!
Conference call is tomorrow night, the 21st. Please join us. If you are looking at the rally point page you can filter by region. Select the Northwest. Also the calendar is a great resource. I try to tag events with the region there as well.[emoji3]
Welcome to the group. I look forward to meeting you in person.

-Sandpoint Steve

Reactions: jpax300