New Member Package

• HTML tutorial

GSDforLife

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hudson Valley, NY
Member #

Oh look what came in today! New OB member here. From the time I started looking into this group, I knew it would be a good idea to join. Can't believe how fast and nicely packaged my order arrived. Awesome guys and thanks! Ordered an extra shirt for my son and we will be wearing them July 6th when we set out on the Trans America Trail for our father/son trip. I will find an appropriate place to post our adventure here as I learn the ropes in the event anyone would like to check in on the prep and trip progress. IMG_1162.JPG

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Oh look what came in today! New OB member here. From the time I started looking into this group, I knew it would be a good idea to join. Can't believe how fast and nicely packaged my order arrived. Awesome guys and thanks! Ordered an extra shirt for my son and we will be wearing them July 6th when we set out on the Trans America Trail for our father/son trip. I will find an appropriate place to post our adventure here as I learn the ropes in the event anyone would like to check in on the prep and trip progress. View attachment 22827
Awesome! Welcome to the crew! We're glad to have you and look forward to sharing your adventures! You might want to hit up the member map to see how many members are along your route in case you are traveling through and want to let people know if you want to meet other members for coffee! Map

GSDforLife

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hudson Valley, NY
Member #

Awesome! Welcome to the crew! We're glad to have you and look forward to sharing your adventures! You might want to hit up the member map to see how many members are along your route in case you are traveling through and want to let people know if you want to meet other members for coffee! Map
Great! Definitely will. Still learning to navigate my way through here. Would definitely be cool to meet some members along the way.

Reactions: FrankRoams