Rank 0

Contributor II

Wichita Falls, TX, USA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Ingram
Hi everyone!

New to the Overland Bound Forum, and super excited to be here.

I am relatively new to the Overlanding scene. Have about two years experience but still learning. I have been camping and backpacking my entire life.

My current rig is 2019 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Duramax. pics below.

I am way North Texas, basically Oklahoma, in Wichita Falls. But I travel everywhere in Texas and many many states. I prefer vehicle travel over airline travel. I do not have many friends here in the area that like to do the overlanding thing so i am always game to meet up somewhere or plan a trip or event. I am not afraid to do the trips on my own, but I definitely prefer company for safety reasons and for comraderie.

I will be doing a trip to Cali then all the way to NC and back to Texas over the next 17 days beginning on Friday June 28th. so i will try and post updates on that as well. I am going to start a build thread for my rig as well.

Reactions: Prerunner1982

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Im not familiar with the T.A.T.? I know about the O.A.T. i guessing you may be talking about a Texas Adventure Trail?
Trans America Trail, runs from NC to CA or vise versa on as much dirt road as possible.
Check out One Man Trail for a nice video series on the T.A.T.

CrusaderZR2

Rank 0

Contributor II

Wichita Falls, TX, USA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Ingram
Trans America Trail, runs from NC to CA or vise versa on as much dirt road as possible.
Check out One Man Trail for a nice video series on the T.A.T.
Ohhhh! Yeah I have heard about it but will not be taking that trail this time around. Next year I am planning to do that with my family. This year is just going to CA to pick up some stuff from my storage and bring it down to TX and then to NC to visit my grandparents. I don't get to see them often being in the military. I do plan to take a few trails here and there on the way. But nothing major. Time is limited this trip.

Reactions: Prerunner1982