New member moving from Hawaii to Jax, Fl

• HTML tutorial

SwannyBruh

Rank 0

Traveler I

Aloha!

Just dropping in, this adventure has been in my interests for a long time. I'm currently on deployment relocating from Oahu, Hawaii to Jacksonville, Fl. . My current rig is a 2016 Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 stock for right now, parts were too expensive to ship to Hawaii. The first pic is of the new truck, the second it the new rig vs the old girl.. Looking forward to being apart of the community and the adventure!
-Swanny

Attachments

Last edited:

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Aloha!

Just dropping in, this adventure has been in my interests for a long time. I'm currently on deployment relocating from Oahu, Hawaii to Jacksonville, Fl. . My current rig is a 2016 Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 stock for right now, parts were too expensive to ship to Hawaii. The first pic is of the new truck, the second it the new rig vs the old girl.. Looking forward to being apart of the community and the adventure!
-Swanny
Hello, SwannyBruh and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: SwannyBruh

APtrail2005

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Kalispell Montana
Member #

Welcome from Montana, lots of great information and support from our members here. Feel free to reach to us and enjoy the great outdoors.