New Member Kansas City

• HTML tutorial

Hello all! My name is William. I am from Brooklyn, Ny but I live in Kansas City. I am retired military, and enjoying life. I've been offroading and camping for 12 years, mostly trail riding and rock crawling with a base camp setup. I'm fairly new to the world of overlanding. My rig, a constant build in progress, is a 2018 jeep wrangler JK unlimited Rubicon, GOBI. I currently have a Rancho 2" progressive sport lift with rs9000xl shocks, or-fab front bumper, toyo open country mt 35's, trailfx roof rack, tuff stuff ranger overland roof top tent, and a few other things. I am a proud member of Kansas city overlanders. We are preparing a trip to Sedona, az through Colorado at the end of may. I'm excited to be here. Thank you for reading.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 89507View attachment 89508

Hello all! My name is William. I am from Brooklyn, Ny but I live in Kansas City. I am retired military, and enjoying life. I've been offroading and camping for 12 years, mostly trail riding and rock crawling with a base camp setup. I'm fairly new to the world of overlanding. My rig, a constant build in progress, is a 2018 jeep wrangler JK unlimited Rubicon, GOBI. I currently have a Rancho 2" progressive sport lift with rs9000xl shocks, or-fab front bumper, toyo open country mt 35's, trailfx roof rack, tuff stuff ranger overland roof top tent, and a few other things. I am a proud member of Kansas city overlanders. We are preparing a trip to Sedona, az through Colorado at the end of may. I'm excited to be here. Thank you for reading.
Hello William and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking Jeep and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.

mjherron

Rank V

Member III

Smithville, Missouri, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Herron
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound William and to the KCMO area! If you haven’t already, see the Midwest Forum also. Thank you for your service.

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

View attachment 89507View attachment 89508

Hello ... Welcome to the Overland Bound Community ... nice to have you on board!