New Member Introduction

• HTML tutorial

15Canyon

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Edmonton
Member #

Hello! I just thought I'd introduce myself, and say how excited I am to be part of this community. I live in Alberta, Canada, which has plenty of backroads to explore, and places to see!

I'm relatively new to overlanding, but I'm always willing to learn new things about it. My daily driver/overland rig is a 2015 GMC Canyon, which is slowly getting modifications added to it . I love looking at different overland rigs (especially the technical specifications), and the various gear and gadgets people have.

Below is a picture of my truck in the Rocky Mountains near Jasper, Alberta.
Screen Shot 2016-11-20 at 2.26.18 PM.png

B Wild

Rank VII
Supporter
Investor

Creator I

Issaquah, Washington
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Hall
Member #

Hello! I just thought I'd introduce myself, and say how excited I am to be part of this community. I live in Alberta, Canada, which has plenty of backroads to explore, and places to see!

I'm relatively new to overlanding, but I'm always willing to learn new things about it. My daily driver/overland rig is a 2015 GMC Canyon, which is slowly getting modifications added to it . I love looking at different overland rigs (especially the technical specifications), and the various gear and gadgets people have.

View attachment 10408
Welcome to the community. Nice view!

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. What is all that white stuff, I'm not sure I have ever seen anything like that here in TX. Lol... Beautiful part of the world to travel, and seek out adventure.

Reactions: 15Canyon

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 10408
Hi Joel and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: 15Canyon

15Canyon

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Edmonton
Member #

Always nice to find members across the border. Living in Northwestern Montana I cross over to Canada a lot. Love the remote locations you guys have up North.
There's definitely lots of those up here! Glacier National Park is still on my list of places to go.