Rank II

Contributor II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Lambotte
Member #

Hi, I just joined and look forward to meet fellow overlanders. Interested in Baja, Joshua Tree area, and planning a trip to Alaska next summer. Looking forward to meet and greet and exchange experiences.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hi, I just joined and look forward to meet fellow overlanders. Interested in Baja, Joshua Tree area, and planning a trip to Alaska next summer. Looking forward to meet and greet and exchange experiences.
Welcome To Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.

Overland Bound Meetups

Overland Trip Planning

You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.

RESOURCE MAP

Adventure and Expedition App Tutorials

Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials

Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.

Online Courses - Tread Lightly

Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

If you have any questions don't hesitate to message you Member Representative @FrankRoams or me, your Regional Director @Narbob.

EBasil

Rank VI

Influencer I

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Basil
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6LBE
Welcome, Paul!
There are (at least) two great groups related directly to Overland Bound and that meet monthly for socials, in San Diego. In Escondido, it's Rigged For Dirt, with meetups usually in old town Esco and advertised in the meetups section of this website. In San Diego "proper" it's SD Trail Junkies, with meetups at various brewpubs or trailheads around Clairmont Mesa, Mission Bay, etc... and advertised in the meetups section here, on the SD Trail Junkies Facebook Page and on various bathroom walls.
Finally, if you're really classy, there's even a San Diego Isuzu Owners Group. :sunglasses: