New Member in Orange County, CA

• HTML tutorial

msegal55

Rank 0

Traveler I

Grew up going camping in the Sierras, and Baja Trips. Gone through 2 Tacoma TRD Pro's in the past year. Purchased a Cement 2017 originally, and some doofus ran through a red and t-boned me going 50. Had to get a replacement after it was deemed totaled, and now working again to build my new 2018 Cavalry Blue TRD Pro. Always open to meet ups or camping/offroading trips.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Grew up going camping in the Sierras, and Baja Trips. Gone through 2 Tacoma TRD Pro's in the past year. Purchased a Cement 2017 originally, and some doofus ran through a red and t-boned me going 50. Had to get a replacement after it was deemed totaled, and now working again to build my new 2018 Cavalry Blue TRD Pro. Always open to meet ups or camping/offroading trips.
Hello Msegal55 and welcome to OB! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: msegal55