rjralston

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Ralston
Welcome! What kind of rig are you driving?
I have a 2014 RAM 1500 Hemi. Stock truck and I use a Napier Truck Bed Tent for camping. Looking to go with the Mopar Bilstein 2" Lift and get some taller tires. Will stick to Forest Service roads and see how that goes and then look into a Detroit TruTrac LSD and the VICE Hidden Winch to make it more off road worthy. Other than that a blank slate. What are you driving?

2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 4WD.jpg

hikermoose

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Cookeville, TN
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Norrod
New member in Nashville, Tennessee. Looking to explore Tennessee, Kentucky and all parts of the Great Smoky Mountains. Long time camper and just getting interested in Overlanding.
You're just down the road from me. I'm in Cookeville, about an hour east of you. I just joined this forum today. I'm just getting started in overlanding, but have been camping for years. Both backpacking and in a 35' camper I had to sell last year (divorce sucks).

How do you like your truck bed tent? I'm trying to decide what route I want to take with my truck. I'm driving a 2008 Toyota Tundra. Bone stock except for tires that are just a hair larger than stock.