Rank V

Advocate III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Flecke
Member #

Hello from the desert of southern Arizona (I'm the one on the right with the hat).
My rig is a 2013 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X. Got it a month ago. Just getting started with modifications.
I'm an overlanding noob, but I have some knowledge and experience related to camping and ultralight backpacking. We'll see how much of that is translatable.
Looking forward to contributing to the group!

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from the desert of southern Arizona (I'm the one on the right with the hat).
My rig is a 2013 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X. Got it a month ago. Just getting started with modifications.
I'm an overlanding noob, but I have some knowledge and experience related to camping and ultralight backpacking. We'll see how much of that is translatable.
Did you get my DM reply?

Trout Bumming

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Wind River Range, Wyoming, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Quigley
Member #

Service Branch
Game Warden
Welcome Salt . That is a great looking dog!!! thank you for your work on the Dog Doc. Gona figure out how to use on my website if ok with u.... Mark

Reactions: Kent R

Salt

Rank V

Advocate III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Flecke
Member #

Trout (Mark?),
That is not my work. All I did was copy/paste/edit. You'll have to check with the original writers.
But thank you!

Salt

Rank V

Advocate III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Flecke
Member #

I just looked at your website, Trout Bumming.

What a gem! :blush:

I started fly fishing when I was 14. Obsessed about it until school-->career-->marriage/family took me away. But that wasn't trout fishing. Northern Pike and Bass. The only trout fishing I ever did was in tiny streams in misty hollers in Virginia with a 7 1/2 foot rod.

Gosh. Haven't thought about all of that in years... Thank you!

Trout Bumming

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Wind River Range, Wyoming, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Quigley
Member #

Service Branch
Game Warden
That's cool Salt! Relate. I fished for a week back n the Smokies because I always wanted to touch some Eastern brook trout. Beautiful fish. Biggest was 11 in. Loved it. You get up by the Stone look me up. Love entertaining overlanders. Have a small cabin down below the house on the river and hide a key for folks to come and go for a couple of days. No fees. Just enjoy doing it.. Thx. Mark

er waddell

Rank VI
Investor

Influencer I

Bay Colony Street, Las Vegas, Nevada 89131, United States
First Name
Earl
Last Name
Waddell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7GYU
Service Branch
United States Army
Welcome. I love traveling Arizona.

jrlombard

Rank V

Advocate II

Laurel, MD, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Lombard
Member #

:tearsofjoy:

I'm told the Xterra is a great platform to build on. Love the torque from that V6, I used to own a Frontier.

I'm going to step out on a limb and say that you'll be pleasantly surprised how much translates. You're probably far better off than you think.

Welcome to OB!

Enthusiast II

Goodyear, AZ, USA
First Name
Parker
Last Name
Jamison
Hello every one!

A little about myself.
2021 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Located in Goodyear AZ
Novice to overlanding but have been trying to learn as much as I can virtually. Ready to get out on the trails with some likeminded people that I can learn from and share an adventure or two.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello every one!

A little about myself.
2021 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Located in Goodyear AZ
Novice to overlanding but have been trying to learn as much as I can virtually. Ready to get out on the trails with some likeminded people that I can learn from and share an adventure or two.
Hello Parker, welcome to the OB family.

Salt

Rank V

Advocate III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Flecke
Member #

Hello every one!

A little about myself.
2021 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Located in Goodyear AZ
Welcome from the Far East (the Phoenix-Scottsdale line). I'm a noob too.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello every one!

A little about myself.
2021 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Located in Goodyear AZ
Hello Parker

Welcome to the Overland Bound community

My name isHello Rich Anderssohn, I am your US Southwest member representative for Arizona

Here are some helpful links to get you started

U.S. SouthWest (AZ NM TX OK)

Overland Bound Meetups

Overland Trip Planning

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-routes-downloadable.29/?prefix_id=67

Map - Overland Bound

Welcome to Rally Point! - Overland Bound