Prep trips

grant313714

Rank II

Steward I

402
Nebraska, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Grant
Member #

22172

Service Branch
U.S. Army Veteran
Viking Lake State Park Iowa. Wouldn’t say it’s technically overlanding but still better then sitting around the house. Leaving here to do some dispersed camping at Nebraska National Forest. Anyone else do mini trips after major changes to their rig before big adventures or am I just overly paranoid? Next summer will be two month traveling Canada, The Yukon, Northwest Territories, and Alaska. Would be a bad time to find out something needs changed or fixed.
 

Attachments

  • media.jpg
    media.jpg
    838.9 KB · Views: 4
  • media.jpg
    media.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Like
Reactions: Neal A. Tew
Oh yeah
I think its a must. I do a short local trip whenever I do something major. Right now I just (almost) finished my 4Runner build. As soon as my gears are broken in, I'm heading off to my local mountains for an overnight.

awning done.jpg