Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Ha! What a coincidence! I found your YouTube channel just today by happenstance, you are pretty entertaining. Well, just entertaining, I don't think you're that pretty really. I'll catch up to all your 'tubes soon, diggin' the J-10 move btw.

Props to you Kelly for upping for the OB Member number.

...and. Jake! Wait for this! You can "quote" AND "reply" in the same post! I know, right!

Hope to cross paths sometime soon.

Dan.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Ha! What a coincidence! I found your YouTube channel just today by happenstance, you are pretty entertaining. Well, just entertaining, I don't think you're that pretty really. I'll catch up to all your 'tubes soon, diggin' the J-10 move btw.

Props to you Kelly for upping for the OB Member number.

...and. Jake! Wait for this! You can "quote" AND "reply" in the same post! I know, right!

Hope to cross paths sometime soon.

Dan.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 23850 Jake Wettern has a YouTube channel I've been following for a year. Ran into him at Overland Expo and bought him an OB membership (#5315). Awesome channel. Awesome guy. Welcome to the group Jake!!!

Check out his Vlog about the Expo and joining Overland Bound...

... and thank you @Dominic OB #0158 for getting him there!
Thank you so much Kelly for the kind words! It was great meeting you and thank you again for my membership - so awesome of you! I'm so pumped to be a member of this great OB group and look forward to many more adventures!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

I agree, I started watching his channel a couple months ago and I'm hooked. Thanks for getting him a membership, he's definitely an overlander.

I'll most likely be a patrion pledge at some point. I stopped paying for cable a while back and donating to his channel is money well spent IMO.

-mac
Hey Mac - thank you so much for subscribing...means a lot. I love off roading and meeting new people and being part of the OB group is so exciting. I'm looking forward to meeting more of the group and having many fun adventures!

Reactions: macr88 and Kelly