New Member "IAMJAKE"

• HTML tutorial

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

We've been following Jake since last summer and as it so happens, he wandered into our neck of the woods as snowpocalypse hit in January. He and Annie stayed with us for 5 days until the weather cleared. He's a good kid and a heck of a YouTuber. In fact, we're here because we saw Jake joined. Seems like a great community.
Hi Dan & Jen! Yes, you saved Annie and I from freezing to death and was so awesome of you to put us up for 5 days during the snowpocalypse in Reno!! Dan & Jen are wonderful folks and I consider them my Nevada parents!! They also have a great YouTube channel. Glad you both joined OB - these are a great bunch of folks!

Reactions: Kelly

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Ha! What a coincidence! I found your YouTube channel just today by happenstance, you are pretty entertaining. Well, just entertaining, I don't think you're that pretty really. I'll catch up to all your 'tubes soon, diggin' the J-10 move btw.

Props to you Kelly for upping for the OB Member number.

...and. Jake! Wait for this! You can "quote" AND "reply" in the same post! I know, right!

Hope to cross paths sometime soon.

Dan.
Hey Dan! Thank you and I hope you subscribe and follow my journey. I'm so pumped to have my J10 Jessy!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Welcome Jake, enjoyed your progression on your journey and especially the editing quality has gotten very good. I really liked the intro video when introduced Jessie. I've been a subscriber since you had like 400 subs. Keep up the great work, and thanks for your service....

Sent from my SM-G935P using OB Talk mobile app
Hey Cemeb4dk - thank so much for the warm welcome and your kinds words *and* being a long time subscriber! So happy to be part of this wonderful OB family!

Reactions: Cemeb4dk and Kelly

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Welcome to the Forum Jake. You look like an interesting guy. Looking forward to watching your story.
It was funny watching that video at OXW. I saw a lot of the folks that were in the video. Made me laugh.
Thank you, Arizona Overland, for the warm welcome. Hope you enjoy my YouTube journey which is how I came to EXPO. Props to Kellie and Dominic for getting me there and look forward to meeting many more OB members!

ArmyofMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YFE
^^^^^^
Well that's awesome to see a celebrity spend time appreciating their fans! Jake is a stand-up guy!

I've been watching his Youtube Channel for about 6-8mo now and am always in awe of his camera and editing skills. Love his show. I'm surprised Discovery Channel, or an outdoor channel hasn't caught on to him yet.

Looking forward to the MJ Jessy build!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

^^^^^^
Well that's awesome to see a celebrity spend time appreciating their fans! Jake is a stand-up guy!

I've been watching his Youtube Channel for about 6-8mo now and am always in awe of his camera and editing skills. Love his show. I'm surprised Discovery Channel, or an outdoor channel hasn't caught on to him yet.

Looking forward to the MJ Jessy build!
Hey Mike! Thank you for the kind words. When I started out on my 50 state road trip, one of my objectives was to meet as many of my followers as possible. So I created a questionnaire for them to complete which provides me their contact information as well as they get to list their "must see" and "special to do" activities in their local area's, so when I'm in their area, I can reach out to them, meet them. hang 0ut and they can show me around and participate doing the fun activities they stated. It's been a blast really, and I feel so blessed to have met so many amazing people! Many of the people you see with me in my videos are from the questionnaire! I'm a jeep guy and love off roading and the outdoors, so now being a part of this amazing OB family, it has provided me another opportunity to hopefully meet up with other outdoor adventure enthusiasts in my travels. So, if any of you OB members would like to meet up, the best way would be to complete my 50 state road trip questionnaire: https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1 . Thank you Mike, for following my journey and for your support!

Reactions: ArmyofMike

Dan & Jen Nevada

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

On the Road...
Member #

Hi Dan & Jen! Yes, you saved Annie and I from freezing to death and was so awesome of you to put us up for 5 days during the snowpocalypse in Reno!! Dan & Jen are wonderful folks and I consider them my Nevada parents!! They also have a great YouTube channel. Glad you both joined OB - these are a great bunch of folks!
Aw, you would have survived but without burritos!:fearscream: