New member from Tacoma, WA

• HTML tutorial

NickS

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lakewood, WA
Member #

Hello All, my name is Nick and I’m an outdoor enthusiast.

I within the last few years have begun overlanding and I enjoy it immensely.

I have limited time these days as I have a few kiddos on the ground under 5yrs old, but I hope to get out a couple times this season and would greatly enjoy getting out with fellow enthusiasts from area who hold the values espoused by OB.

Please contact me if you’re near by and let me know when you may be heading out in the woods in western WA state. I’ll see what I can do to make my way out there with you.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello All, my name is Nick and I’m an outdoor enthusiast.

I within the last few years have begun overlanding and I enjoy it immensely.

I have limited time these days as I have a few kiddos on the ground under 5yrs old, but I hope to get out a couple times this season and would greatly enjoy getting out with fellow enthusiasts from area who hold the values espoused by OB.

Please contact me if you’re near by and let me know when you may be heading out in the woods in western WA state. I’ll see what I can do to make my way out there with you.
Hello Nick and welcome to the OB crew. ..look forward to seeing your build and adventures neighbor. Just FYI , there is NW overland expo June 28th in Plain Wa. Right in our backyard.

NickS

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lakewood, WA
Member #

I was excited to see that. Unfortunately for me, I’ve got prior obligations for that weekend which preclude me from going... Hopefully next year!