• HTML tutorial

RangeWarriorIncOverland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lynwood, CA
Member #

Hi fellow overlanders,

I just joined the Overland Bound community and got a membership as motivation to get a new rig. Current have an 06 Honda Element, but looking to upgrade to a 3rd gen 4runner or a 1st gen sequoia. My camping buddy, member - 9787 just joined as well, we hit the trails in his 05 taco, hopefully if everything works out we'll be hitting the trails in 2 rigs on our next trip.

Looking forward to representing the Overland Bound family, learning, and help in anyway possible.

Henry.
- RangewarriorincOverland

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings from the Sierra Foothills! You will find lots of monthly meet-ups in SoCal to help you get started.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi fellow overlanders,

I just joined the Overland Bound community and got a membership as motivation to get a new rig. Current have an 06 Honda Element, but looking to upgrade to a 3rd gen 4runner or a 1st gen sequoia. My camping buddy, member - 9787 just joined as well, we hit the trails in his 05 taco, hopefully if everything works out we'll be hitting the trails in 2 rigs on our next trip.

Looking forward to representing the Overland Bound family, learning, and help in anyway possible.

Henry.
Hello Henry and welcome to the OB crew ...happy to add another Toy to the group..and look forward to seeing your adventures

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Hi fellow overlanders,

Henry.
Welcome from Reno NV. Looking forward to you and your buddy's adventures.

sonicstage

Rank II

Advocate I

Hi fellow overlanders,

Henry.
Welcome from Burbank ca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RangeWarriorIncOverland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lynwood, CA
Member #

Quick update... just picked up a 2005 4Runner SR5 - 4WD this past Friday. Finally have a rig that will be capable of exploring everywhere my Element couldn't make it.

Details:
143k miles
sr5
4wd
bfg all terrians - still have a little life left

I think i got a great deal, $3500...
needs minor work, and the body isn't perfect, but its just what i was looking for. Let me know what you think and would appreciate any suggestion from fellow 4th Gen 4Runner owners. Photo_Mar_23_18 02-03-34 PM.jpg Photo_Mar_23_18 02-03-49 PM.jpg

Attachments