Traveler III

Kuils River, Cape Town, South Africa
First Name
Christie
Last Name
Kleinhans
Member #

Hi everyone

I am planning to buy a Gen2 Mitsubishi Pajero/Motero in the next 2-3 months, that I will be building into an Overlander. My extensive research and planning brought me to this forum,

I am a novice in the Overlanding department but luckily I have a good amount of friends that has been overlanding for years.

Fletcher8969

Rank VI

Advocate III

Newbury Park, Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Fletcher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6LHU
Hi everyone

I am planning to buy a Gen2 Mitsubishi Pajero/Motero in the next 2-3 months, that I will be building into an Overlander. My extensive research and planning brought me to this forum,

I am a novice in the Overlanding department but luckily I have a good amount of friends that has been overlanding for years.
Sounds like a great setup. I lived in South Africa for a couple of years, 30 years ago. I really want to go back and do some overland down there. I’ll be looking for local folks that I could go with.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Sounds like a great setup. I lived in South Africa for a couple of years, 30 years ago. I really want to go back and do some overland down there. I’ll be looking for local folks that I could go with.
Welcome Michael!

You picked a great community to help you down that path!