Rank 0

Traveler I

San Antonio
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Z
Howdy
Checking in from Boerne, TX. Originally from Montana. Would love to get to know some of the local trails and attractions. Big Bend is something I wanna do as soon as someone turns off the oven!
Howdy! I'm in spring branch so not far from you! Where do you fly out of?

Reactions: Broly

Broly

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Texas, USA
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Lyons
Member #

Checking in from Boerne, TX. Originally from Montana. Would love to get to know some of the local trails and attractions. Big Bend is something I wanna do as soon as someone turns off the oven!
I am late to replying to this, but Big Bend is something I want to tackle this year as well.

Reactions: eagle_A40

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Welcome from just north of you. Seem to have a few from SA joining. :sunglasses: We have a monthly meeting in Round Rock, the 1st Sat of every month. If you can make it, we'd enjoy meeting you. Lots of great people who can give you lots of advice.

Check it out here:

Redsgarage

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Comfort, TX, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Rosales
Member #

Hey, I work at Mercedes-Benz of Boerne, and live in comfort. There's some nice roads out here and a couple of good off-road parks. Every been to wolf caves up by Mason?