Launch Member

Contributor I

Manassas, VA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Cali
Member #

Hi all, my name is Brandon (OB# 22581) Im 23 and currently live and work in Northern Virginia (Manassas)
After graduating college, I purchased and started building my first off-road/overlanding rig in August of 2019.
I started with a lower-ish mileage 2008 JKU X and am looking forward to going on some adventures with it and some new friends.
I'm currently in the process of deciding if I need lockers and or new axles or if my current rig is capable enough.
This is definitely a budget-friendly build, so with that in mind any suggestions or guidance is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi all, my name is Brandon (OB# 22581) Im 23 and currently live and work in Northern Virginia (Manassas)
After graduating college, I purchased and started building my first off-road/overlanding rig in August of 2019.
I started with a lower-ish mileage 2008 JKU X and am looking forward to going on some adventures with it and some new friends.
I'm currently in the process of deciding if I need lockers and or new axles or if my current rig is capable enough.
This is definitely a budget-friendly build, so with that in mind any suggestions or guidance is greatly appreciated.
Hello Brandon and welcome to the OB crew....great Jeep. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: BrandonCali