New member from Minot North Dakota

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I bought a rooftop tent for my 1999 Toyota Tacoma trd last summer . I had a great time camping with my family . I'm looking for some ideas to make my rig easier to camp and places to go. Would like to meet other family's to camp with.
View attachment 137693
Hello John and welcome to the OB crew....good looking Toy and nice setup. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Felix_816

Rank 0

Contributor I

North Dakota
First Name
Angel
Last Name
Felix
I’ll be heading there next month. Once winter is over I’ll be looking to do a lot of trips but it doesn’t seem like much is going on there.

Kuzi

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Minot, ND, USA
First Name
john
Last Name
Kuziomko
Member #

I’ll be heading there next month. Once winter is over I’ll be looking to do a lot of trips but it doesn’t seem like much is going on there.
There is a lot of beautiful places to overland if your willing to drive little . South Dakota black hills, montana close, canada right next to us but boarders are closed right now. I have had fun camping out here. I went to bighorn national forest this year 10000 ft elevation. This was one most beautiful places I have camped. So I think there's a lot to do out here for outdoor activities. I picked up deiseal heater for some snow camping this winter. Don't listen to people that say it terrible here. Because most of them never been to minot.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I bought a rooftop tent for my 1999 Toyota Tacoma trd last summer . I had a great time camping with my family . I'm looking for some ideas to make my rig easier to camp and places to go. Would like to meet other family's to camp with.
View attachment 137693
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Felix_816

Rank 0

Contributor I

North Dakota
First Name
Angel
Last Name
Felix
There is a lot of beautiful places to overland if your willing to drive little . South Dakota black hills, montana close, canada right next to us but boarders are closed right now. I have had fun camping out here. I went to bighorn national forest this year 10000 ft elevation. This was one most beautiful places I have camped. So I think there's a lot to do out here for outdoor activities. I picked up deiseal heater for some snow camping this winter. Don't listen to people that say it terrible here. Because most of them never been to minot.
I’m glad to hear that. If you’re cool with it, I’ll shoot you a message to meet up when I get settled.