New member from Glen Burnie, Maryland

• HTML tutorial

rdy4adventure

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Maryland
Member #

Just another new member. I've had my 4 door sport since 2015. Found some inspiring people on youtube who I was envy of and wanted to do the same. Looking to just escape the city whenever I can, go get lost somewhere, see some amazing sights and enjoy.

My rig is a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport which has all the basic stuff every other jeep wrangler has in terms of parts.
35 inch mickey thompson baja's on Pro Comp 17inch wheels
3.5 inch lift from Rubicon Express
front and rear bumpers from Hyline in Pennsylvania
Smittybilt XRC winch
Teraflex Balljoints
Rubicon Express quick disconnects
JW Speaker headlights and taillights
20 inch Rigid lightbar on hood
and my favorite mod....the Maryland flag grill. Love Maryland and our flag is awesome!

I will throw some pictures up from the little trip I'm going on this weekend to GWNF.

I have the gobi stealthrack on order too but if you know Gobi then you know that it takes 4-5 months before they build it and ship it out to you. Ordered mine back in August. You also know how bad their customer service is but we will save that for another time.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Just another new member. I've had my 4 door sport since 2015. Found some inspiring people on youtube who I was envy of and wanted to do the same. Looking to just escape the city whenever I can, go get lost somewhere, see some amazing sights and enjoy.

My rig is a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport which has all the basic stuff every other jeep wrangler has in terms of parts.
Smittybilt XRC winch
Teraflex Balljoints
and my favorite mod....the Maryland flag grill. Love Maryland and our flag is awesome!

I will throw some pictures up from the little trip I'm going on this weekend to GWNF.

I have the gobi stealthrack on order too but if you know Gobi then you know that it takes 4-5 months before they build it and ship it out to you. Ordered mine back in August. You also know how bad their customer service is but we will save that for another time.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....sounds like a great Jeep and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

bawesomfels

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ockenfels
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Looking forward to seeing some pictures, welcome to OB!

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Welcome aboard. We have some stuff happening down in your area. Be sure to check the calendar for new meetups.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Smittybilt XRC winch
Teraflex Balljoints

Welcome to OB and the East Region! I was just down to GWNF and I loved it! Going to head back next summer to see more. Keep an eye on the calendar and the east region forum for upcoming events in the East Region and your area.

Hank

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Welcome to Overland Bound and a great community of people looking to do the same things you want to. Glad you enjoyed your time in GWJNF...

A55610CD-8418-4934-BF70-AAD42B38C0B7.png

but you were just scratching the surface haha. There’s so much more there as well as just to the west and south. Feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions and just for the record... the Maryland flag is pretty awesome haha.