New member from Glen Burnie, Maryland | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

New member from Glen Burnie, Maryland

Discussion in 'New Members Start Here!' started by rdy4adventure, Dec 6, 2018.

Hi Guest, Become a Member to gain access to the Member Forums, Member Map, Member Calendar of Events, and Rally Point overland trip planner! Click this link "Learn More" for more information!
  1. rdy4adventure

rdy4adventure Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Just another new member. I've had my 4 door sport since 2015. Found some inspiring people on youtube who I was envy of and wanted to do the same. Looking to just escape the city whenever I can, go get lost somewhere, see some amazing sights and enjoy.

My rig is a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport which has all the basic stuff every other jeep wrangler has in terms of parts.
    35 inch mickey thompson baja's on Pro Comp 17inch wheels
    3.5 inch lift from Rubicon Express
    front and rear bumpers from Hyline in Pennsylvania
    Smittybilt XRC winch
    Teraflex Balljoints
    Rubicon Express quick disconnects
    JW Speaker headlights and taillights
    20 inch Rigid lightbar on hood
    and my favorite mod....the Maryland flag grill. Love Maryland and our flag is awesome!

I will throw some pictures up from the little trip I'm going on this weekend to GWNF.

I have the gobi stealthrack on order too but if you know Gobi then you know that it takes 4-5 months before they build it and ship it out to you. Ordered mine back in August. You also know how bad their customer service is but we will save that for another time.

2. NovaBound

NovaBound Rank IV

Member #:

Map
    Welcome from NOVA/DC!

3. Chadlyb

Chadlyb Rank V
    Member Supporter

Member #:

Map
    Hello and welcome to the OB crew....sounds like a great Jeep and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

4. bawesomfels

bawesomfels Rank II

Member #:

Map
    Looking forward to seeing some pictures, welcome to OB!

5. Chris Jones

Chris Jones Ambassador - US East Region
    Staff Member Moderator Member

Member #:

Map
    Welcome aboard. We have some stuff happening down in your area. Be sure to check the calendar for new meetups.

6. Hank Outdoors

Hank Outdoors Assistant Ambassador East

Member #:

Welcome to OB and the East Region! I was just down to GWNF and I loved it! Going to head back next summer to see more. Keep an eye on the calendar and the east region forum for upcoming events in the East Region and your area.

Hank

7. Wawa Skittletits

Wawa Skittletits Assistant Ambassador East

Member #:

Map
    Welcome to Overland Bound and a great community of people looking to do the same things you want to. Glad you enjoyed your time in GWJNF...

A55610CD-8418-4934-BF70-AAD42B38C0B7.png

but you were just scratching the surface haha. There’s so much more there as well as just to the west and south. Feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions and just for the record... the Maryland flag is pretty awesome haha.

8. rdy4adventure

rdy4adventure Rank I

Member #:

Map