New member from Central California

• HTML tutorial

Skyking56

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Clovis
Member #

Hi, everyone so glad to join this group. I bought my first overland rig in 1973, a beautiful bright orange Jeep CJ5. Still sorry I ever sold it, but my wife insisted, since she didn't like to see our son(also a member of this group), being bounced around in the back seat. My current rig is a 2001 4Runner and a nice little pop up trailer for more comfortable camping. Just got back from Eclipse viewing and camping in the Redwoods and Lost Coast. Look forward to many more adventures with you guys and gals. Happy trails!

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

welcome to the family! And yeah, you should have kept the CJ!!! :)

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi, everyone so glad to join this group. I bought my first overland rig in 1973, a beautiful bright orange Jeep CJ5. Still sorry I ever sold it, but my wife insisted, since she didn't like to see our son(also a member of this group), being bounced around in the back seat. My current rig is a 2001 4Runner and a nice little pop up trailer for more comfortable camping. Just got back from Eclipse viewing and camping in the Redwoods and Lost Coast. Look forward to many more adventures with you guys and gals. Happy trails!
Hello Skyking56 and welcome to OB! Nice 4Runner and trailer! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

TOMB

Local Expert Central Valley CA

Explorer I

Clovis Ca
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Butler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6STB
Welcome, Skyking56! I actually met Sky King when I was a kid. I live in Clovis as well. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: itsdchz

McKingfish

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Clovis, CA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
King
Member #

And there you are! Besides the CJ which I was too little to recall, you can't forget the most epic Overlanding Cherokee Chief! All the way to the Artic Circle and back.

Reactions: Skyking56

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Welcome from Southern California...was in you neck of the woods exploring a month ago...some beautiful spots up there and cooler temps for sure. See ya out there brother!

Reactions: Skyking56