New Member From Arizona

• HTML tutorial

JsinLegacy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kingman, AZ
Member #

Stoked to finally join the OverlandBound Forums and interact with everyone.

I'm set up in a 2017 SR5 4Runner and truly enjoying the experience in it so far.
Came from a 2012 FJ Cruiser but needed more room for the growing family.

Anyways, relatively new to this whole experience out here in AZ as I just moved here about a year ago, but really looking forward to getting out and seeing the scenery.

Well, lets get to more lurking. Thanks for noticing me.

JsinLegacy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kingman, AZ
Member #

Welcome! Good choice with the 4Runner!
Thanks... I can't lie I'm pretty much a Toyota fanboy so it was a no brainer for me to stay with them.
Really anxious tho to see what it can handle. Loved my FJ and hated to see it go. I might have cried a little on the inside so no one would see.

Reactions: ASNOBODY

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Haha... I typically lurk sits for a long time before I join. Never sure why really since its always more fun once I fully commit.
Totally agree! I procrastinated about joining for quite a while and then one day, I just did it. Haven't looked back yet!

300WMTUCK

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Roseville
Member #

Welcome to the forums! From one newbie to another, I doubt you'll regret it. Congrats on the 4Runner. Lived in Scottsdale for a while. You have some great areas in AZ to explore.

JsinLegacy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kingman, AZ
Member #

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Really looking forward to get to know the community more.

Welcome to the forums! From one newbie to another, I doubt you'll regret it. Congrats on the 4Runner. Lived in Scottsdale for a while. You have some great areas in AZ to explore.
Yeah I've been looking things up for the areas around the area. Seems its going to take me a while to explore most of them.

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

Welcome to the group! I switched to a 4RUNNER as well in preparation for our future family.