AZmtn04

Rank 0

Contributor I

Arizona
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Chipley
Just attended Expo West in Flagstaff. Not sure how it all worked until I listened to the podcast. Great by the way! So here I am. I am a total noob at this. But I have owned three Jeeps, I have mechanic skills as I work on large Jets and have built two Jeeps and I am ready to see stuff off the main highway.

IMG_1537.jpg

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Craig (@AZmtn04), welcome from Oklahoma. Glad you found us at Expo. Nice looking base you have there, what are your plans to build it up?

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

Reactions: brien

AZmtn04

Rank 0

Contributor I

Arizona
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Chipley
Hello Craig (@AZmtn04), welcome from Oklahoma. Glad you found us at Expo. Nice looking base you have there, what are your plans to build it up?

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
I have already started. Metalcloak 3.5 Game Changer lift, 315 Cooper STT Pro's, KC Lighting, Moly axles, Yaesu FTM-100D, and go from there. I am not an extreme rock crawler, but I want to be ready for what is out there.

Reactions: Prerunner1982

AZmtn04

Rank 0

Contributor I

Arizona
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Chipley
Question, I purchased a membership the day I signed up for the forum. I have not received an email with my member number. Does that take awhile? Thanks!

Craig

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Just attended Expo West in Flagstaff. Not sure how it all worked until I listened to the podcast. Great by the way! So here I am. I am a total noob at this. But I have owned three Jeeps, I have mechanic skills as I work on large Jets and have built two Jeeps and I am ready to see stuff off the main highway.

View attachment 103293
Hello and welcome to the OB crew.....nice looking Jeep and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: AZmtn04

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Question, I purchased a membership the day I signed up for the forum. I have not received an email with my member number. Does that take awhile? Thanks!

Craig
Sometimes it takes a bit to get your emblem and stuff......

Let me see if I can find if it is in the mail or not.

Welcome by the way! I am in Bullhead City, where are you at?

What do you do, you said work jets, I was Avionics for many years....

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV

Craig

What email did you purchase with?

Jim