New member, Chattanooga Tennessee

• HTML tutorial

ChillFancy

Rank 0

Traveler I

Good morning OB! I've been around the forum a few times and finally decided to make an account.

I'm an automotive engineer specializing in prototype development and new model launch. After a few years of driving sporty German cars, I decided it was time for something that fit my lifestyle a little better.

2014 Toyota 4Runner Trail Premium w/ KDSS
3" lift with Billstein 5100s and 285/70R17 Falken Wildpeak AT3Ws

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Good morning OB! I've been around the forum a few times and finally decided to make an account.

I'm an automotive engineer specializing in prototype development and new model launch. After a few years of driving sporty German cars, I decided it was time for something that fit my lifestyle a little better.

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...Nice looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

MrCoffee

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Springfield, Vermont
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
U
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB1PMW
Hello and welcome aboard. Love the pic, must have been a blast getting to the location. Look forward to hearing/seeing more of your adventures!

Ripley1046

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manitowoc, WI
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Ripley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9VKY
Welcome, nice looking 4runner. That exact color and style have been taunting me lately. Still way out of my budget, but man I love em. Haven't spent a ton of time in Tennessee, but what I have I enjoyed a lot.

MrCoffee

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Springfield, Vermont
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
U
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB1PMW

Welcome aboard! Nice Toy ya got there! Looking forward to seeing you post up your adventures! :)

McCamper

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

SODDY DAISY / CHATTANOOGA TN
Member #

Welcome,
Glad to see more in the Chattanooga Area.
I'm just north of you in Soddy, I run an XJ and like to camp with the Family.
and always open for info on local events coming up, Give a holler if you have events or trails to ride. would be interested.
Thanks