New Member 16980 from PA

• HTML tutorial

-Erik-

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

York, PA
Member #

Hello - I've been browsing for some time, but decided to join today. I bought a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport last summer. While I have enjoyed offroading with it, overlanding has caught my attention. I plan on using my Jeep for exploring, camping, taking my kids fishing and kayaking, etc... I hope to one day explore the mountains of Utah and Colorado with my Jeep.

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Kudos for taking the kiddos out and involving them in your adventures.

Reactions: -Erik-

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello - I've been browsing for some time, but decided to join today. I bought a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport last summer. While I have enjoyed offroading with it, overlanding has caught my attention. I plan on using my Jeep for exploring, camping, taking my kids fishing and kayaking, etc... I hope to one day explore the mountains of Utah and Colorado with my Jeep.
Hello Erik and welcome to the OB crew....great rig for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Razorrc

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Everson, PA, USA
First Name
MICHAEL
Last Name
SULKOWSKI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTB684
Welcome to OLB from Southwestern Pa.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Welcome to OLB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me or @Wawa Skittletits who is your local Member Rep.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/u-s-east-va-wv-md-de-nj-pa-ny-ct-ri-ma-nh-vt-me.83/

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Welcome to Overland Bound from northeastern Pa! Look forward to meeting you out there!