Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Hondón de las Nieves, Spanje
First Name
arjan
Last Name
sloot
Member #

hello to all i am a new member, but i am folowing the youtube chanels about overlanding and 4WD for a time now i upgraded from backpacking and car camping to a overlander that is currently being build little by little.
i am from europe, i am a dutchman from the netherlands that lives a fair amount of time of the year in spain. my truck i a Toyota Hilux 2.4 Diesel and i am loving it.
when i am in spain i live in the region aliccant (Hondon de las Nieves)
84124389_180288946601184_9051280449720025088_o.jpg

JakaB

Rank 0

Traveler I

Slovenia
First Name
Jaka
Last Name
Bizjak
Hi guys I'm new around here. I've been overlanding for some time now I guess before it was a # :)
I'm from Slovenia and I drive a 2002 Land Rover Discovery. Most of the trips are combination of overlanding and MTBing,
Maybe we can meet some time @mirzam I like Bosnia and have some good friends in Sarajevo.

Disco_II.jpg

arjan

Rank IV
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Hondón de las Nieves, Spanje
First Name
arjan
Last Name
sloot
Member #

Hi guys I'm new around here. I've been overlanding for some time now I guess before it was a # :)
I'm from Slovenia and I drive a 2002 Land Rover Discovery. Most of the trips are combination of overlanding and MTBing,
Maybe we can meet some time @mirzam I like Bosnia and have some good friends in Sarajevo.

View attachment 187826
Welcome

Reactions: JakaB

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Jaka,

Welcome to OverlandBound!

Hopefully we can meet on some trails soon once the restrictions are over and it is responsible to meet again!

Because we cannot meet in person at the moment we have launched the virtual OB Europe campfire. The next will be on 26th February at 8PM CET. Your are welocme to join for some good talks. You will find all details in the Rally Point:

Enjoy!

Björn