Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Dunning
Member #

South Scottsdale
I'm in Mesa at Power & Thomas, right at the gateway to some great off-roading at Sycamore Creek, the Rolls, Bulldog Canyon, and Four Peaks. My son and I go out a lot for short little trips, but we have been meaning to do some camping out there as well. You aren't too far from us at all.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Reactions: IronWoodman

desertpir8

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Mesa, AZ
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7NVF
I'm in Mesa at Power & Thomas, right at the gateway to some great off-roading at Sycamore Creek, the Rolls, Bulldog Canyon, and Four Peaks. My son and I go out a lot for short little trips, but we have been meaning to do some camping out there as well. You aren't too far from us at all.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
You're right down the street from me. Power/McKellips here. I'm down for a meetup or whatever.

Reactions: jeepdaze

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
:blush: looking for locals to meet and hang out do some runs and just have fun!!!
Welcome! I'm down in Tucson and we head out adventuring pretty regularly (Just got back from a 4-day along the Sonora, MX coast this weekend). As @AZ_4Runner mentioned, the Arizona Overlanders thread is kinda the main hub of networking/planning for Arizona OBers. We have a really strong and active membership here in Arizona. Also keep an eye on the Southwest section of events in Rally Point. We're working on a regular monthly "club house" meetup here in Tucson, and will be working on getting a similar one started in the Phoenix area next

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Brien you making ExpoWest?

IF so, see you there, be safe traveling brother.....

Jim

Razrrila99

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Comer
Member #

Welcome from North Phoenix. As mentioned above there is an Arizona Overlanders thread that is a bit more consolidated. Im just getting into this myself. Ive had my Jeep (Rebel) since shortly after moving out from the Midwest four years ago.

Reactions: brien