Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I'm new, looking forward to meeting new friends. Love my Taco and love getting it dirty. My truck is an addiction and I ain't afraid to admit it
Welcome to Overland Bound
Three Local Experts in the CO area are @neal A.Tew Pueblo, @Iridium Fort Collins, @trail_runn4r Denver.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. Rocky Mountain (MT ND SD NE KS CO UT WY)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

I'm new, looking forward to meeting new friends. Love my Taco and love getting it dirty. My truck is an addiction and I ain't afraid to admit it
Welcome Chris! Feel free to reach out if you have any question or want to know more about the trails in the area and our local group. Hope to meet you soon!

Reactions: Trail Hunter

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Hey Chris,

Great to see you here, looking forward to meeting you in person this weekend and hopefully getting out on more adventures in the near future! Please feel free to reach out if you need anything or have questions.

Last edited:

Trail Hunter

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Gresham, Oregon, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Reed
Member #

Hey Chris,

Great to see you hear, looking forward to meeting you in person this weekend and hopefully getting out on more adventures in the near future! Please feel free to reach out if you need anything or have questions.
Will do! I got your number and I look forward to many adventures!

Reactions: Iridium

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the overland bound community. Glad to have you join us. BTW sometime addictions can be fun.