Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Harbinger, NC, USA
First Name
George
Last Name
Wacker
Member #

New to the Overland community. Just purchased my first "small" truck a 2019 Ford Ranger, lariat FX4 package. We also have a nüCamp 320S Boondock camper. I'm a single dad to a 7 year old little man, and we look forward to adventures together. I live on the Outer Banks of North Carolina and will most likely be out on the beach 2-3 times a week with the truck. Work schedule makes it difficult to get out for weekends (split days off) but I sell RV's for a living, so at least my job is fun. I really look forward to learning what I can about this awesome lifestyle!!

Reactions: Wallygator

Mikeyb138

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Richmond, KY, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Bowling
Member #

Great to hear from you, I am also new to the group. I was thinking about planning a trip to Outer Banks and doing some tent camping for a few days this spring. Take care.

Adamw1212

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus Ohio
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wohn
Member #

Welcome! Traveled to the outer banks as a kid and would really love to get back down there and camp and see how much as changed since then

obxmush

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Harbinger, NC, USA
First Name
George
Last Name
Wacker
Member #

Great to hear from you, I am also new to the group. I was thinking about planning a trip to Outer Banks and doing some tent camping for a few days this spring. Take care.
The state campground by Oregon Inlet s perfect for tent camping, the you can wheel right out onto the beach to relax and fish!!

obxmush

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Harbinger, NC, USA
First Name
George
Last Name
Wacker
Member #

Welcome! Traveled to the outer banks as a kid and would really love to get back down there and camp and see how much as changed since then
I vacationed here until 16 years ago when I became permanent. It has definitely changed in those years. Much more built up and lots of giant houses.

Specter

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Northern VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Pukish
Member #

New to the Overland community. Just purchased my first "small" truck a 2019 Ford Ranger, lariat FX4 package. We also have a nüCamp 320S Boondock camper. I'm a single dad to a 7 year old little man, and we look forward to adventures together. I live on the Outer Banks of North Carolina and will most likely be out on the beach 2-3 times a week with the truck. Work schedule makes it difficult to get out for weekends (split days off) but I sell RV's for a living, so at least my job is fun. I really look forward to learning what I can about this awesome lifestyle!!
Welcome from Northern Va. Hoping to do a group trip to OBX this summer, so let’s stay in touch.