Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lafayette, LA 70507 US
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

Hi everyone! I've been watching OB videos for at least a year and it's lit a pretty big fire in me. Haha! I've always been a traveler but wished to be an adventurer... Well now I'm well on my way toward the latter... I grew up 4-wheeling but Overlanding is so much more! Wife is on board. I'm stoked!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

Welcome! Nice H2! Don't see many of them in the trails anymore but glad to see people still using them to explore!

Reactions: ob_explore

Jblac15

Rank 0

Traveler I

I'm also in South LA. Have you found many places that your H2 will fit? I'm in a Tundra and most of the 4x4 clubs/trails here are limited to smaller rigs such as Tacomas/Jeeps.

ob_explore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lafayette, LA 70507 US
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

I'm also in South LA. Have you found many places that your H2 will fit? I'm in a Tundra and most of the 4x4 clubs/trails here are limited to smaller rigs such as Tacomas/Jeeps.
I've heard about a place in St. Francisville but hadn't gone there yet. I really set this up to be comfortable traveling/camping more than mud/rock wheeling though. I've put this big thing through its paces and am pretty confident in its capabilities; but you are right about tight trails with it. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

A_Mars

Rank 0

Traveler I

New guy here from Lafayette also. Have you had any luck finding any trails in the state? Kitsatchie looks to have some dirt/gravel roads, but not sure how remote/hard they get. Trying to find local areas to get our feet wet before we start heading out of state.