New Guy From NY

• HTML tutorial

NorthEastRaider89

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

New York
Member #

Hey all I am happy to be joining the ranks of overland bound.....I've been wheeling for years....my primary spot is the beaches of long Island......but of late I've been overlanding in NH. VT and as far South as Tennessee.....I'm not afraid to drive long distances to camp and wheel and convene with nature... anybody from the North East? Mid Atlantic area.... I'm looking forward to wheeling with some like minded folks.

Attachments

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hey, welcome. If you haven't yet, check out the East Forum to see what's going on in the area. We have a lot of things getting started in the east so make sure you check out the updates.

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

Jeffromarks

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Buffalo, NY
Member #

I also am from New York just the buffalo end. Don't mind driving either trying to find My way into more and more trips.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Jeffromarks

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Buffalo, NY
Member #

Got a trip coming up in Vermont - may 12th 13th friday night wheel and camp - with exploring, wheeling Saturday daytime
I am getting off a ship this week and be home I'll have to check what the mothers day weekend plans are but may make the trip over. I have suspension and bumper going on too so hopefully everything's done before Then thanks for The heads up

Reactions: NorthEastRaider89

Young Satchel

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

I'm in the Hudson Valley. Do a lot of short day trips through the Catskills and Scoharie Valley. Not a ton of (legal) challenging trails around here, but tons of great dirt, gravel, forest, and haul roads to explore if you know where to look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NorthEastRaider89

NorthEastRaider89

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

New York
Member #

I know some good power line trails in Rhinebeck..I've got a family there...reach
Out next time you go out or join us in VT for some great trails