New guy from Kansas

• HTML tutorial
S

SubeeBen

Hello, new guy here form Topeka, I enjoy trips both on and off road in my 78 CJ7. Happy to be a part of this community.

-Jeff
Nice on the old school CJ ! Welcome to OB & welcome from San Diego ca. Great forum & awesome people on here. Any pictures of the rig. Welcome & enjoy ✌

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Welcome from Germany!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

SalsaPearl4R

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Shawnee, KS
Member #

Awesome, the man and I will be going out there for the first time in June. He has a Tacoma we will take with my 4Runner. Anything to look out for or definitely check out?

BlueJeeple

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

NE Kansas
Member #

stuck.PNG

Sorry for the Sir comment! You will enjoy it very much I am sure, they keep the trees trimmed and there are a number of trails for any kind of rig. I would advise you to avoid the mud holes, those things are deep and sticky and most get really stuck trying to get through them. The mud down by the lake is also not to be played in, when someone gets stuck in that muck it usually takes several others to get it out.
Neither of these are mine buy the way!

Last edited:

SalsaPearl4R

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Shawnee, KS
Member #

No worries on the sir comment haha. Thanks for the tips. That's great they keep it trimmed, I don't want to ruin my paint completely. Super excited!

Reactions: BlueJeeple