Launch Member

Contributor III

Florida
First Name
Louis
Last Name
Infurchia
Member #

Hey guys just joined really cool to see all the rams on this forum!

Here’s some pics of my rigIMG_5028.JPGIMG_4971.JPG

Running fox 2.0 leveling shocks & coilovers.

I want to get off the 20x12 wheels and do 17x9 with 35’s just not sure if they’ll fit.

Hope to add skid plates and some more protection soon.

mylilpwny

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Good looking truck. I would also suggest uca. If you don't plan to do heavy wheeling or push hard in the dirt then the mevotech ucas will probably be enough and cheaper than most options.

Reactions: Louisinfurchia

Louisinfurchia

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Florida
First Name
Louis
Last Name
Infurchia
Member #

Welcome! Nice truck. Did you do anything about your upper control arms or ball joints?
Those are stock. But something I’m considering, I see a lot of people talking about cranking the coil overs up to get 3 inches of lift but I talked to a rep at fox and they said it wasn’t a good idea. But I would assume then you’d definitely want to replace the control arms.

I believe I only have 2” of lift and I still have some rake just not as much as factory.

I initially had 2.5 spacers stuffed in there which didn’t seem so great. Had a bunch of squeaking. And I honestly didn’t know what I was doing.

SaltyJinx

Rank 0

Contributor I

Ontario, Canada
First Name
Grey
Last Name
Ward
Nice set up. I'm running 17x8 with 30x10 right now and I have room for 32 without a levelling kit to lift. If you haven't looked yet check out Custom Offsets for the fitment. They have a great gallery with data.