Launch Member

Traveler I

South Carolina
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Howdy everyone- just joined the forum to connect with some more like minded people, and hopefully start getting out to some events. Current rig is a 2011 Tacoma, and current job to support the habit is firefighting (city/Air Force), and of course cutting some grass. Also have a YT channel: roofless_garage that I've been putting some trips on- mostly for my wife/my documentation. Hope y'all are doing well and having a great week.IMG_20180424_191651.jpg

-Nate

Reactions: Chadlyb and RickLB

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Howdy everyone- just joined the forum to connect with some more like minded people, and hopefully start getting out to some events. Current rig is a 2011 Tacoma, and current job to support the habit is firefighting (city/Air Force), and of course cutting some grass. Also have a YT channel: roofless_garage that I've been putting some trips on- mostly for my wife/my documentation. Hope y'all are doing well and having a great week.View attachment 60080

-Nate
Hello Nate and welcome to the OB crew....happy to add another Toy to the group. Nice set up and look forward to seeing your adventures.

NRoofless_garage

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

South Carolina
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Nice rig man im here in Rock hill. OB members in the carolinas need to organize an event or trip

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using OB Talk mobile app
Absolutely! Also, if anyone from the SE has some good overlanding or camping locations besides the normal ones. IE. Locations with cool features to see and such.

Reactions: JButtress

NCTaco90

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Carolina
Member #

I'm new as well in the Charlotte area. I've been camping pretty much my whole life but im new to Overlanding....what suggestions do yall have for some good first upgrades. 2018 Tacoma it is my daily driver

Reactions: JButtress