New From Southern Indiana

• HTML tutorial

Rockjock41

Rank 0

Traveler I

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have been a jeep owner for many years and actually have a jeep background in rock crawling. As I have gotten older i guess I have slowed down and now focus on getting more into overland style offroading. I currently have a 99 jeep cherokee and have begun building it into an adventure rig. Im from the Seymour Indiana area. I am hopeful i can become a paid member soon. Really looking into all the benefits the paid membership offers.19554546_794851990682024_7286552551085986382_n.jpg

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Iowa, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

next is cargo storage, but I need my backseat for the kid, and i pack a lot of tools and spares. but still need room for overland gear.
Definitely don't need permanent storage like drawer systems. Plenty of ways to organize into cases/bins/etc. I use the Pelican cases with velcro dividers and also the very popular cheap Plano case in the back of mine. Just takes a couple minutes to throw all the gear in and be ready for a trip.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have been a jeep owner for many years and actually have a jeep background in rock crawling. As I have gotten older i guess I have slowed down and now focus on getting more into overland style offroading. I currently have a 99 jeep cherokee and have begun building it into an adventure rig. Im from the Seymour Indiana area. I am hopeful i can become a paid member soon. Really looking into all the benefits the paid membership offers.View attachment 32117
Hey, Rockjock41 and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!