Rank III

Contributor III

Louisiana, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Tharpe
Member #

Hey everyone, I'm a new member from SE Louisiana. Looking forward to networking and hopefully hooking up with a good group to explore with. I have a 2015 F-150 Supercrew, 3 inch lift, 34" Maxxis Razr a/ts, full skid plate kit, warn winch and just got my smittybuilt overlander roof top tent in this weekend. Looking for adventure.

Reactions: Road

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Welcome! I hope you find some folks to run with down your way.

You south of I-10? I've spent some good times camping and exploring down that part of Louisiana and all the way across and down around the Gulf. Hoping to get back down there later this year on my way back to the borderlands.

Poke around here, get used to the different forums and what's where, and get to know folks by asking all the questions and sharing all the stories you want.

Reactions: MUDNECK

MUDNECK

Rank III

Contributor III

Louisiana, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Tharpe
Member #

Welcome! I hope you find some folks to run with down your way.

You south of I-10? I've spent some good times camping and exploring down that part of Louisiana and all the way across and down around the Gulf. Hoping to get back down there later this year on my way back to the borderlands.

Poke around here, get used to the different forums and what's where, and get to know folks by asking all the questions and sharing all the stories you want.
Yes I'm south of I-10, in Terrebonne Parish. Originally form North Mississippi, been down this way since 2002.

Reactions: Road

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Yes I'm south of I-10, in Terrebonne Parish. Originally form North Mississippi, been down this way since 2002.
One of my favorite parts of the world with a lot of my favorite kind of people, though I haven't yet explored the Houma area as much as I'd like.
If you see me rolling around down there later this year, flag me down. Some boudin and Abita on me.

0577-packeduprolling_0577-blkd-900.jpeg

Reactions: MUDNECK