New from LI NY

• HTML tutorial

couchpotato23

Rank II

Enthusiast III

New York
Howdy all! There is not much of a 'Overlanding' scene and atmosphere on Long Island NY but I try to get out there and explore! Some of the beaches in the winter and spring can offer a feel of remoteness with a touch of offroading! If anyone is in the area and wants to meet up on the sands of central LI let's try and put something together! (I'll be in the out of place looking 05 MDX)

Cheers!

Reactions: JayV22 and HGHRIDN

Jeff B

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Putnam County, New York, USA
Member #

Howdy all! There is not much of a 'Overlanding' scene and atmosphere on Long Island NY but I try to get out there and explore! Some of the beaches in the winter and spring can offer a feel of remoteness with a touch of offroading! If anyone is in the area and wants to meet up on the sands of central LI let's try and put something together! (I'll be in the out of place looking 05 MDX)

Cheers!
Hi

Luke VC

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jefferson, NY
First Name
Luke
Last Name
VanCleef
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K2LVC

Cheers!
WELCOME !!!

HGHRIDN

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Colonial Beach, VA, USA
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Ristow
Member #

Cheers!
I’m on Long Island now for work. I brought my camper and am staying at wildwood.

Cpol

Rank IX
Launch Member

World Traveler III

Jackson Heights, Queens, NY, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Pol
Member #

If any one in the north east coast is interested in viewing three versions of Cvt tents.. we are always fishing at the shore of democratic point Robert Moses park. We can offer you a walk around. As well as how to open and close unit.. message me for viewing.

JayV22

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Long Island NY
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Vassallo
Member #

Cheers!
I’m here on Long Island too. Not to many overlaners nor places to overland. I do go to sore thumb and gilgo beach as well but it’s not the same as being somewhere remote in the woods. Maybe I’ll see you on the sand. I’m running in a green 99 xj