New from LI NY

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

couchpotato23

Rank 0

Contributor I

Howdy all! There is not much of a 'Overlanding' scene and atmosphere on Long Island NY but I try to get out there and explore! Some of the beaches in the winter and spring can offer a feel of remoteness with a touch of offroading! If anyone is in the area and wants to meet up on the sands of central LI let's try and put something together! (I'll be in the out of place looking 05 MDX)

Cheers!

Reactions: HGHRIDN

Jeff B

Rank VI

Pathfinder I

Putnam County, New York, USA
Member #

Howdy all! There is not much of a 'Overlanding' scene and atmosphere on Long Island NY but I try to get out there and explore! Some of the beaches in the winter and spring can offer a feel of remoteness with a touch of offroading! If anyone is in the area and wants to meet up on the sands of central LI let's try and put something together! (I'll be in the out of place looking 05 MDX)

Cheers!
Hi

Luke VC

Rank IV

Advocate II

Jefferson, NY
Member #

Ham Callsign
K2LVC

Cheers!
WELCOME !!!

HGHRIDN

Rank I

Contributor I

Colonial Beach, VA, USA
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Ristow
Member #

Cheers!
I’m on Long Island now for work. I brought my camper and am staying at wildwood.

Cpol

Rank VI

Traveler I

Jackson Heights, Queens, NY, USA
Member #

If any one in the north east coast is interested in viewing three versions of Cvt tents.. we are always fishing at the shore of democratic point Robert Moses park. We can offer you a walk around. As well as how to open and close unit.. message me for viewing.