Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Alexandria, Virginia, United States
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Hi everyone. I look forward to getting to know you all. I'm an EMT in Northern Virginia who's just getting into overlanding. I've been an outdoorsman my entire life and a car enthusiast for years so I decided to merge both passions. I drive a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab. It's not anything impressive but it'll get the job done. I also have a 1977 home-made trailer that I'm building into an overlanding trailer. My goal is to have it light enough for my girlfriend's JK to tow. I look forward to future trips with you all!

Jack Houston

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi everyone. I look forward to getting to know you all. I'm an EMT in Northern Virginia who's just getting into overlanding. I've been an outdoorsman my entire life and a car enthusiast for years so I decided to merge both passions. I drive a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab. It's not anything impressive but it'll get the job done. I also have a 1977 home-made trailer that I'm building into an overlanding trailer. My goal is to have it light enough for my girlfriend's JK to tow. I look forward to future trips with you all!

Jack Houston
Hello Jack and welcome to the OB crew...looking forward to seeing your build and your adventures...thank you for your service as a first responder. Appreciate you and what you do....make sure you share your trailer build in the build threads.

HomeBrew82

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Quantico, VA, USA
Member #

Welcome from Quantico! Just joined OB a few days ago too. Been looking for some good trails in the NOVA area. Seems to only be 3? The wife and I are looking to get out before the weather gets super cold...

Last edited:
Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Jack Houston
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum
@Kent R

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Jack Houston
Welcome from Arlington/DC!

We’ve got a burgeoning crew here in NOVA and mostly post meetups in the Northern VA/MD thread. I can’t make it, but several are heading down to the RTT Rally next weekend if you are interested.