New from clarksville tn

• HTML tutorial

Kdarling1986

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey everyone! My name is kory. I live in clarksville, TN. I just learned about overlanding and trying my best to get out as much as i can. Current rig is a 2004 chevy z71. With a little bit of lift. Experience wise, well I was in the army for 9 years, drove all kinds of training areas in Washington, death valley, swamps of louisianna. Went to colorado and drove in the mountain trails a little. Have driven in iraq and Afghanistan, and now exploring as much of Tennessee and Kentucky as I can. Trying to plan a trip to Kentucky Adventure trail in the next couple of months. And also going to go explore a route I found on here around land between the lakes kentucky. Well i think that covers everything. Looking forward to contribute to the forum as much as possible and hope to meet some of you!

Attachments

Reactions: Levidale

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone! My name is kory. I live in clarksville, TN. I just learned about overlanding and trying my best to get out as much as i can. Current rig is a 2004 chevy z71. With a little bit of lift. Experience wise, well I was in the army for 9 years, drove all kinds of training areas in Washington, death valley, swamps of louisianna. Went to colorado and drove in the mountain trails a little. Have driven in iraq and Afghanistan, and now exploring as much of Tennessee and Kentucky as I can. Trying to plan a trip to Kentucky Adventure trail in the next couple of months. And also going to go explore a route I found on here around land between the lakes kentucky. Well i think that covers everything. Looking forward to contribute to the forum as much as possible and hope to meet some of you!
Hello Kdarling1986 and welcome to OB! Safe travels man and enjoy the open road!

Reactions: Kdarling1986