New from Boise, Idaho (kind of)

• HTML tutorial

Ken Enochs

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi all,

I just purchased a rig, a "cherry" GX470 (2008, 109,500 miles, Sport package with KDSS). The previous owner had already started the transition from "mall wagon" to overlander: swapped out the AVS and added some lift with Ironman Foam Cell Pro; TRD Pro rims and BF Goodrich TA KO2 tires; OPOR sliders, etc. The rig has been meticulously maintained and cared for.

I say "kind of" up above because I am still living overseas but working on transitioning back to my home state of Idaho.

I look forward to becoming part of the Overland Bound community.
Sexy Lexy.jpeg
Ken

David C Gibbs

Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

Welcome to OB, Ken. I am in Boise, and looking to purchase a similar vehicle, to replace the Subaru Forester. DG

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi all,

I just purchased a rig, a "cherry" GX470 (2008, 109,500 miles, Sport package with KDSS). The previous owner had already started the transition from "mall wagon" to overlander: swapped out the AVS and added some lift with Ironman Foam Cell Pro; TRD Pro rims and BF Goodrich TA KO2 tires; OPOR sliders, etc. The rig has been meticulously maintained and cared for.

I say "kind of" up above because I am still living overseas but working on transitioning back to my home state of Idaho.

I look forward to becoming part of the Overland Bound community.
View attachment 61429
Ken
Hello Ken and welcome to the OB crew...great looking rig and look forward to seeing your adventures. When you get back to Idaho we'll be PNW neighbors.