William
Last Name
reed
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1WTR
Service Branch
Army
I must have missed the date... when in october?
Its this weekend, the 1st & 2nd of October.
I will be there with the GF, coming from MA. I have their deluxe package, or whatever they are calling it, and am SUPPOSED to get an email that allows us to stay Friday night (we are camping there this weekend). Waiting on that now.
There are over 2 dozen vendors, according to their site, as well as some classes, and a test trail that, again, according to them, you can run stock if desired.
Either way, we are looking forward to it. A chance to check out different builds, meet new people, get ideas where to go in NE, etc. Should be a fun time!!

Reactions: Stevwhit

Stevwhit

Rank V

Member II

River Edge, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Steven
Last Name
White
Member #

Its this weekend, the 1st & 2nd of October.
I will be there with the GF, coming from MA. I have their deluxe package, or whatever they are calling it, and am SUPPOSED to get an email that allows us to stay Friday night (we are camping there this weekend). Waiting on that now.
There are over 2 dozen vendors, according to their site, as well as some classes, and a test trail that, again, according to them, you can run stock if desired.
Either way, we are looking forward to it. A chance to check out different builds, meet new people, get ideas where to go in NE, etc. Should be a fun time!!

Ah Man, Im bummed its this weekend. Would love to go, but got to get myself ready for Overland Expo East down in Arrington VA. Im leaving next Thursday so I gotta get the jeep cleaned out and repacked for the drive down. I hope they will do this one again next year.

Have fun out there, stay safe!!!