TBox0194

Rank I

Enthusiast I

San Antonio, Texas
First Name
Trent
Last Name
Moody
Hi all, checking in from SATX as a new member. My wife and I are big into camping and I’ve done some mild over landing before I met her. She has gotten the overland bug when she asked me to put my roof rack and bed rack back on my truck. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the trails.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Welcome from just north of you in Georgetown, TX. If you ever get the chance, come have a visit to one of our monthly meets.

echo8408

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Derrick
Last Name
Eaton
Member #

Another Newbie here from SATX as well. Been dabbling in Overland for about a year. Nothing more than state parks camping and few of the Texas Overland expos. Would love to connect with more people in our area and get a few trips a year possibly.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Another Newbie here from SATX as well. Been dabbling in Overland for about a year. Nothing more than state parks camping and few of the Texas Overland expos. Would love to connect with more people in our area and get a few trips a year possibly.
There is discussion of one being planned for the next meet in Round Rock. Check out the link above.

csacco

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer III

Corpus Christi Texas
First Name
courtney
Last Name
sacco
Member #

Im based in Corpus, looking for some Texas or beyond trips. anyone ever down to hit up PINS or maybe sometime getting some people to go to Big Bend or Big Bend State Ranch. Next year i would like to hit up the Shadow of the Rockies TransAm Trail

csacco

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer III

Corpus Christi Texas
First Name
courtney
Last Name
sacco
Member #

If you head out there I will be there 30 Aug - 2 Sep. Can't miss my rig. White Tocoma with NOTYO TACO on the hood.
yeah i have been dying to do Black Gap or even just some of the other trails, just dont have anyone to run with