Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone! Moved to the Central Valley of CA and want to get connected with some other like minded people that enjoy exploring in their vehicles

2014 4runner
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
There is a meet-up in Turlock monthly that is on the Resource Map.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Hi everyone! Moved to the Central Valley of CA and want to get connected with some other like minded people that enjoy exploring in their vehicles

2014 4runner
Hi Hank

Glad you said hello and welcome. I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Turlock CA there is a meet up on the first Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active.
This is the regular meet up info. @Motomikeca and @beck4u are a great resource to be in touch with!
US West - Central Valley-Turlock Monthly Meetup

beck4u

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Patterson, CA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Becker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JAG
Hi Hank

Dave is correct! We meet in Turlock on the first Sunday of the month at 1pm. We meet at Pedretti Park in the parking lot next to Harbor Freight. We are a new group and would love to have you there!
-Brian

Motomikeca

Rank VIII
Investor

Expedition Master II

Atwater, Merced County, California, United States
First Name
Mike&Jen
Last Name
Keith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Motomikeca
Welcome to Overlandbound , we would love to meet you at our next meetup which is scheduled for Sunday the 5th at 1pm in Turlock. You are more than welcome to contact Brian @beck4u or myself directly for more details and/or check in with the rally point.

Hope to see you there,
Mike

Reece04

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Riverbank, CA, USA
First Name
Hank
Last Name
Reece
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7CAZ
Hi Hank

Dave is correct! We meet in Turlock on the first Sunday of the month at 1pm. We meet at Pedretti Park in the parking lot next to Harbor Freight. We are a new group and would love to have you there!
-Brian
Cool! I’ll try and make it out there! Thanks

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Hank, welcome to the OB family.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army

2014 4runner
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.