New bigger grill/griddle

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Biker Eagle

Rank V

Enthusiast I

Chelsea, AL, USA
Member #

Recently bought the small griddle for my 1 burner stove that stays in the RTT Trailer. I liked it so much that I looked at getting one for my Mr. Heater Basecamp 2 burner propane stove that stays in my Winnebago Drop trailer. (rarely do we cook in the trailer) And yes, Partner Steel makes 4 sizes total. So I ordered the 11"x17" griddle and it fits just right. Guess we'll be cooking our burgers, chicken, and steaks on this setup from now on.
Partner Steel Griddle 18x12.jpg

wahoowad

Rank 0

Contributor III

Virginia, USA
First Name
Wilbur
Last Name
McGee
Is that nonstick or do you have to season it?

I am thinking of getting a larger griddle to go across my Coleman 2 burner. This Lodge is fine for some stuff but feel it slows me down when I could be cooking more simultaneously like pancakes.

Reactions: RoarinRow

Thekevin

Rank I

Member I

Foxboro, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Cosgrove
Member #

Is that nonstick or do you have to season it?

I am thinking of getting a larger griddle to go across my Coleman 2 burner. This Lodge is fine for some stuff but feel it slows me down when I could be cooking more simultaneously like pancakes.

Hey have you considered using a large cast iron griddle/grill combo like this. I've been using one similar for year canoe camping and they work great.

Biker Eagle

Rank V

Enthusiast I

Chelsea, AL, USA
Member #

I did consider that very Lodge Grill. But the Partner Steel Grill has about a 1" lip around the sides, which was the deciding factor. I figured it would contain grease from bacon and burgers a bit better. If it doesn't work out the Lodge is my backup.

Reactions: wahoowad