Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
next time ill be sure to always be ready, i would have loved to catch the collision of Mason's head and the B-pillar haha
Not funny, I'm older and way less brain cells to damage as you young folks !!!!!!!
I know now where to add some padding !
Or maybe I should wheel with one of those old school fighter pilot helmets !!!!!

Last edited:

FlyJeep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

El Dorado Hills, CA
Member #

I hope that video still exists of my mud bath. Whoever has it, please pm me so I can send you can get me a copy. It was the guy from Nevada with the sweet white Jeep. Can't remember your name.

OB 2646

Reactions: mmnorthdirections

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

I don't see how Mason could possibly drive fast enough to do the things you all are describing...
I need to add the disclaimer that, because of Mason's propensity towards turtledom, he never once lost sight of me in his rearview once the trail run started. Mad props.

I held back a lot because @JeniorNV's mom is a cautious wheeler. Also, I may have rooster-tailed her once or twice lol

Last edited:

Toyotadirtdevil

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Carmichael, California
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Nantz
Member #

Good times with great people in some beautiful country.

Having issue uploading video, is that a no go on the forums or am I missing something?
@NVJK thank you for taking the time to snap some killer pictures of me and my truck. It was great to meat you and dawn and look forward to getting together soon.

OB 1643