Launch Member

Influencer I

Carmichael, California
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Nantz
Member #

I had a great day with a great group of people who belong to this amazing Overland Bound club. Met new friends, incurred my first bit of major body damage, got to explore just a small amount of the amazing area known as Moon Rocks. Look forward to seeing your pictures from today and also to our next adventure.

OB 1643

DesertRat775

Rank IV
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sparks, NV
First Name
JP
Last Name
Moser
Member #

I had a great day with a great group of people who belong to this amazing Overland Bound club. Met new friends, incurred my first bit of major body damage, got to explore just a small amount of the amazing area known as Moon Rocks. Look forward to seeing your pictures from today and also to our next adventure.

OB 1643

[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

DesertRat775

Rank IV
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sparks, NV
First Name
JP
Last Name
Moser
Member #

Good times with great people in some beautiful country.

Having issue uploading video, is that a no go on the forums or am I missing something?

Attachments

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

Awesome day in the dirt! Great to meet new people and learn from them.

I'll post pics tomorrow, but he drive home SUCKED! 7 hours to get from Reno to home in El Dorado Hills. Worst drive I've ever been in.

But still had a blast.

Thanks for the assist Mason!!!!!

OB 2646
That drive sucked we got back to Sacramento at 2 am. It was worth it.

Sent from my LGMS631 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: dwaggs_

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
Awesome adventure with you all, could not ask for a better group of folks to spend NEW YEARS day, and into the 2nd with.
Spirits were impressively high on the 7hr drive from Reno to Sacramento in the first snow of the year and it was a biggie.
@O.Dfj Zach thank you for spear heading another awesome trip, though short, I can't say not without an amazing amount of adventure packed into it. I look forward to the next trip with all of you! Happy New Year and what an amazing way to start it!!!!!