Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

So I'm heading out for some fishing tomorrow with my daughter. Maybe Putah Creek or Berryessa. Looking for off the paved path spots if anyone has suggestions around my area.

Reactions: RiverCityDave

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Geez , I forget how pretty it is around here

NorthStar96

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Well bless her heart! I remember when my daughter was her age, I used to take her fishing all the time. She could bait her own hook with Leeches, nightcrawlers and minnows at that age.
She loved catching sunnies and crappies, and when the fish weren't biting, she would dive in off the boat.

I cherish those memories.

Now shes all grown up with her own daughter, and showing her the right way to live too.
aliciashark.jpeg
She caught a shark off the coast of Fl.

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

Well bless her heart! I remember when my daughter was her age, I used to take her fishing all the time. She could bait her own hook with Leeches, nightcrawlers and minnows at that age.
She loved catching sunnies and crappies, and when the fish weren't biting, she would dive in off the boat.

I cherish those memories.

Now shes all grown up with her own daughter, and showing her the right way to live too.
View attachment 3320
She caught a shark off the coast of Fl.
That's awesome. Even though my daughter and I didn't catch anything we are enjoying every moment. The guys 50 yards from us caught a sturgeon, so she enjoyed seeing that.

Reactions: NorthStar96