Need Feedback - New Regional Overland Bound Patches

• HTML tutorial

Would you want your Member Number on the Patch?

• Yes

Votes: 87 82.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 17.1%

• Total voters

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

Lets not (again) get confused over the badge or patches :P deffo 2 different things! These are patches :)
And I think the produce them locally would be cheaper indeed. But I know Michael and Corrie stand for quality in their OB stuff and that is kind of hard to maintain if 3th party companies will produce it I think..

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
All, this has been great feedback!

What I am taking away:
  1. We like Member numbers on our patches.
    1. Side note, we deal in member numbers on our products, and a few have mentioned how hard it is from a production standpoint. You are so, so right. We know it well. Instead of give up on numbered member products (ya know, cause we want what you want) we bought one of these. Now we can do it ourselves. It reduced production time from three weeks to a few days.
mb4s-main.jpg
  1. We'll keep "Outfit & Explore" on the patch, with the circle around the outside similar to the badges.
  2. We like bold geographic images representative of regions, vehicle not so important.

Lassen

Rank V

Member III

What I am taking away:
    1. Side note, we deal in member numbers on our products, and a few have mentioned how hard it is from a production standpoint. You are so, so right. We know it well. Instead of give up on numbered member products (ya know, cause we want what you want) we bought one of these. Now we can do it ourselves. It reduced production time from three weeks to a few days.
  1. We'll keep "Outfit & Explore" on the patch, with the circle around the outside similar to the badges.
  2. We like bold geographic images representative of regions, vehicle not so important.
Michael!? Corrie!? You bought one of those machines? That's incredible and damn thoughtful, but I hope taking on another task doesn't get in the way of your day to day lives! After all, it would be kind of sucky to be talking about overlanding all the time and you've eaten all your time up with the care and feeding of the Overland Bound community! We're looking at major time consumption with EVERYTHING you're doing. If you want to take it on, great, but if there's anyplace y'all need some help, please let all of us members know!

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT

What I am taking away:
      [/]

1. Precisely.

Don't forget us in the Southeast!

DungeonWorksGarage

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bartlett tn
Member #

What I am taking away:
Dang you two went all out! So awesome.

Reactions: Jose and Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Michael!? Corrie!? You bought one of those machines? That's incredible and damn thoughtful, but I hope taking on another task doesn't get in the way of your day to day lives! After all, it would be kind of sucky to be talking about overlanding all the time and you've eaten all your time up with the care and feeding of the Overland Bound community! We're looking at major time consumption with EVERYTHING you're doing. If you want to take it on, great, but if there's anyplace y'all need some help, please let all of us members know!
Thank you! We will! The community has been incredibly supportive, and we will reach out! Sometimes we do! We have some things coming up!